<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Friday, September 26, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Today was tire-ing went back to cchy for my science practical (: I really want to thank the teachers that cared to take out their time for me la .. after prac I needa wait for lim min to finish her prac so that we could go get js de pressie . so I wait in the canteen lor .. den haa saw kang kang and hy (: sat and chatted .. till lim min is done .. in prompt to decision to go to js de house celebrate his bdae.. brought a cake up (: intense headache when I was at the bus.. so upon reaching js de house I slept for a while … den later we played dai di (: den later on they have this pillow fight at js de room .. not be careful I hit js de eye .. and it become sooooo red .. paiseah ar poor boy ..that randy very irritating la keep taking video .. den the last video I dunno that he is taking so I act like myself la ..he go take siol den go and post in youtube .. IRRITAING !! later on went to town to meet chai chin and siao wei.. it was long since we meet-ed each other… she was soooo tired till we talk so little .. had steamboat (:
And I realize something chai chin eat crabs and prawn with gloves!!! And siao wei is a blur sotong .. she take the bus all the way to kallang !! but anw siao wei ar dun think too much kks .. everything is going to turn out fine…. Had dessert at ah chew dessert shop nice la but sinful!!! Calorie is killing me somemore is 11pm liao …Mum did not scold me when I get home siol rare ~~~







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O