<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Tuesday, September 2, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Received a msg from darlie sam that she is having a bad bad flu.. so we cancelled our shopping spree ):
Hope she is feeling better now (:
Went back to cchy to practice my practical with yikai.. glad that I still can do it (:
After prac I went to the art room to find minn and acc.. than headed to huiyu’s classroom to find her and xiang hui, went to mac have our lunch and chatted for awhile.. and yikai suggested to watch movie (:
So we called yue xian to ask him help us check the slots (: He told me that there is a comedy called phobia.. so I said okay… but I realized that I never bring enough money so I headed home to get some and i meet them at 3.05 the time when the movie starts … upon walking in I found out that yue xian bluff me its actually a horror movie 4bia .. that one that yeemay and I was super afraid of .. I was like what th hell .. I scared leah .. cling on yue xian but he is more of a hindrance at times.. esp when I am scared and covered my face with my towel .. he keep on describing what’s happening on the screen to me .. But at times he is good as in he tell me when to cover my face as the scariest part is going to be screened ..After the movie I was like busy scolding yue xian la !! irritating !! bluff me .. shop for awhile.. saw nazreen haa.. its like so qiao can (: he shop with us ..headed to pepper lunch .. he is soo good to acc us la .. cos he is fasting .. But soon after he left and went to bishan library .. typical JC students … So min,liqi,yuexian,randy and I chatted at pepper plus till 7 plus and we trained home (: .. each of us went separate ways .. while I acc minn to the interchange saw nazreen again.. like so qiao can .. chatted like hell again until mummy bombed my phone… headed home at bout 9 plus .. eat and sleep again (: hugging xian dan .. hahas she is warm (: woke up from my sweet dreams at 2 plus .. scared !!! I scared that the 4bia ghosts will come and hunt me … I was like so scared la !! I was like I am so not going to watch scary movie again!! All those scary scenes are flashing through my head all the time … finally got into my sleep and guess what I dreamt of junshen .. diaoz when I woke up at 7.30 this morning ..







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O