<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Tuesday, September 9, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Ponned School with my babies yesterday so fun can!!!!! Finally I’ve found a group of people that I can clique with so well man!!! And I am so happy with this!! I really <3 my class!!!!! Ooops jus now I was like saying that alfie is abit competitive when I thought he was not in class.. but what the hell he is in class and I think he heard what I say ..hmm.. I don’t know what he will think la its just a casual comment .. haa .. but all in all the faci today is great !!! he looks like the powerpuff professor =) hmm but was satisfied with what I presented today the only flaw is that I read my slide too fast as I was NERVOUS!! Yes Katie is nervous for the 3rd time this semester.. Today very song!! Cos we get to choose our group members!! And as usual I team-ed with my babies today .. but unfortunally fifi was left out cos each group only can have 5 members.. Saded .. mingled with the class during break abit ,they are pretty fine but still did’nt dare to talk to sharmine I think she very fierce sia .. School was giving out free contact lenses today so as a typical Singaporean I went too (: Free coffee too haa so 不拿白不拿!! Spread the news to the class and some of them went down to get the freebies too !!! heeee .. frankly speaking I felt bad today as we threw all the typing to ping and I think she is angry .. cos we gossip,laugh and joke with the rest of the class while she is doing all the work .. sorry ping .. trained home with baoyi .. a pretty straight forward girl (: I don’t know why la but I just don’t like “competing” with people in this class.. I just felt that as long as I have fun jiu can liao.. so not like me right?Compared to the other sem … I just felt that they are great friends to me and I don’t wish to lose them.. Hee and I am now in bk waiting for nazreen to come !!







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O