<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Saturday, September 6, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Omfg !!! I am in the same group as ben again !! wth and this is totally irritating.. 3 days in a row man !! I cant stand him calling me “katieeeeeeeee” its totally irritating and he says that I my name is so act cute.... I am like what the hell !! I am much better den you okay!!! a guy calling yourself bennnnny in your own msn !! I hate it when I am introducing myself to the class he always like to cut in ..And now my classmates come to me and tell me “if people dun know both of you they might even say that you are a couple” I am like wth with him!! I rather go to a PIG !! Friends say already very annoying .. today my faci come to my group and tell my group “I think 3 weeks later there will be a new couple in our class” Katie says” my foot man “!! he !!! I rather die !! Hope I am not going to be in his group the next week!!! But overall I LOVE my new classmates !! all of them rock man!!! Totally (: Xiuhui is happy to go to school !!! I even bother to link my new found friends in my blog !! heee loves and I am happy !!!







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O