<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Monday, September 22, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Met up with min rand and liqi
Chatted quite a lot of stuff
Haa
Celebrating js bdae this fri
And yes!! I am going to pon school
Like again
Halfway thru jonjon jes weiling and shawn popped by for dinner
Chatted and laugh loads
Haa
Found out something siol
Something that had been hidden for soooooooooo long !!!
Haaas .. still rmb last time I confessed to jon (that stupid prank)
Than that jon thaught it was real
Haaaa
Den I tot that he is ignoring me for months
From sec 2 till sec 4 siol
Guess what he say today
Heee
He said that he got to talk to me la (but I dun rmb tt)
Haaaa..
Hai wo dun dare to prank confess to people
Hahas
All cleared (:
Home sweet home (:
Nights people (:







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O