<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Friday, September 12, 2008,
Refresh-d.

I think today’s movie is pretty much nicer than yesterday de Bangkok dangerous !!
Enjoyed my nachos!!!
Like again!!
Have lasagna and honeydew sago
Played candles at yuexian house playgroud
Took 360 pictures!! I am shock that I took so much la!!
Classes today was fine, group with fifi (:
She got this sweet smelling perfume and I am in love with it NOW !!!
I wanna buy ..
Seducing !!
I cant believe what I have done today
I went all over to all the classroom to hunt!!
Hunt for suai ge !!
What the hell la
I also dunno what am I doing
But in the end none at all !!
WHAT THE HELL 16 CLASSES AND NONE !!
Hee guess what ..
I received loads of belated birthday wish and pressie today..
I am like what the, it’s a month before de dai zi liao le leah
But anyways it’s the thoughts that counts (:
Haa thanks friends (:
Loves was finally fine ! and also came to school today
When I was in the café in the afternoon guess who called
Its loves !!
Haa.. so I brought muffin for her to eat lor
Sick ppl must eat more (:
Hee
Ok I got to sleep now mum’s nagging
Muackies an nights (:







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O