<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Sunday, September 14, 2008,
Refresh-d.

I am having a super bad headache right now!!
Unbearable
Sleep 1st blog tomorrow ~~
Nights (:

Muakies


But anyways that day after my cousins wedding lunch I saw someone on my way home .. hahas the person that used to like me siol.. I thought I recognize the wrong person but my doubts are confirmed when I saw him alighting at yishun also .. I think he is also shocked to see me in jurong sia .. some we are like sitting side by side .. haa ..Aiya ok change topic .. went cycling at 11 – 1 plus ..The sun f-king hot sia .. but I like it cos I can get tanned (: hmm.. brought loads of milk <3 can drink for like a week .. went home sleep for a while den go ah ma house.. saw my aunt wtf .. I dun like!! And the worst thing is I am sick and my aunt says why you always come ah ma house you fall sick de .. I was like u think I want to be sick meah!! Fuck la .. i think it’s the house that is dirty that’s why I fall sick ba… I REALLY LOVE MY AH MA !! I NOE SHE CARE FOR ME !! but I hate ppl that is proud and look down on me!!!







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O