<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Tuesday, September 16, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Hmm i love children although they are ANNOYING at times
I would want to have ½ a dozen of babies when I get married
I want to walk down the aisle with a gorgeous white wedding gown (to achieve this I must start to jian fei)** hahas
With gazillions of wishes/blessing from my friends
Moments filled with laughter, friendship and love.
I hope I am the fortunate one with friends who are happy to lend a hand on the morning of the wedding to doll me up
I want yeemay to be my bridesmaid
I will definitely take loads of pictures on that day
After our marriage ..
I hope that we could go to the Maldives for honey moon
Day by day
I hope that my partner will bring me flowers every morning for my breakfast and will kiss me with flowers in his mouth
And lastly spend the rest of our lives together
After marriage I will definitely make time for the both of us for example setting a weekly tradition date for the two of us doing something both of us enjoy like for example take a nice walk together,sip a coffee together in a cozy coffeehouse or something like that. I found out that when I am with my love ones no matter how boring that place is I will still feel damn happy (: really damn happy … I will give each other space and time to work on hobbies and personal interests.Not forgetting to make little romantic gestures and I will definitely compliment him. Appreciate for who they are.I will definitely not threaten divorce and get into bed angry..haa and I will watch his favourite shows with him .I will be honest and never ever keep secret from each other…..







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O