<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Saturday, September 20, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Cousin and niece came to my place
Niece was cute can!! She like xian dan so much la .. till she keep hugging on her la
She still wants me to play with her the hello kitty game..
Haa..
Went back to sleep after awhile
I think things are getting abit complicated in class
Dunno la ..
Maybe I am thinking too much friends are ment to be cherished
Maybe I should’nt have step in to that picture
Maybe all I’ve done is wrong
So wrong that me myself cannot explain
But this is what I’ve chosen to do
So I must shoulder all the consequences
We should end here if not things will get more complicated
It will be kinda weird if I go to school and was group with you again
Lesser motivation for me to go to the school = lesser laughter =lesser fun= BORING







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O