<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Monday, August 25, 2008,
Refresh-d.

What the hell .. I flunk my oral totally .. fuck the question so easy until I have no0thing to say .. and guess what I saw mr Stanly lim and miss nora .. I was like omg .. My examiner is mr stanly ?? I I am so going to lol again cos whenever I see him I will think of his silky hair … thinking back last year prelims he was my examiner .. and I end up bursting out into laughter… I dun want history to repeat .. but in the end I find out that my examiner is two other unknown creature .. but they were kinda nice .. one was so so so cute I wanted to pinch her face … hahas .. the passage was great .. but I think I am reading like a bullet train .. I tried to slow down but I realize whenever I slow down I will start to stammer so I continue with my pace.. than it come to the pic conver .. I also dunno what I am talking.. so argh skip that part … the qn for conversation was what is a performance that leave you with a deep impression .. I was like oh gosh !! there is none .. my mind went blank .. and I was snapping my fingers constantly with my face smiling, I wanted to stop smiling but I cant that’s me when I am nervous!!! When I was about to say there is no performance the examiner prompt me again .. den I was like err .. the nicest performance I have ever watch is ….i was stammering like hell…..the one I watch in china .. Majestic view .. water fall horses ..This is real but just dunno how to describe its like so long ago … den she proceed to the other qn .. will you want to become an actor if you grow up I say no … cos there will be paparazzi following you and you will need to mind your manner and etiquettes.. Imagine yourself digging your nose in public and you will have your pictures splashed on the papers the next day .. that’s bad .. I have also elaborated on the good point like being the fashion icon and such.. the other question is what worry you the most .. Then I said my financial at home.. I cook out a story … that I grow up in a broken home and mum have to work like hell to make ends meet … and I 有多惨就说到多惨.. haa .. make them 可怜me .. hahas .. i think this part I manage to convince them cos I did not stammer a SINGLE bit ..I told them I’ve OPEN a blog shop selling muffins and brownies.. They even took down the link and say they want to buy form me(too bad it is fake!).. hahas .. I still say some stupid stuff and the were laughing their ass off ..they err no we laugh so loud till mr stanly turn and kaypo … hahas .. actually stanly was cute la .. in a sense he brought laugher to his students and also brighten their day when I am in secondary school haa.. (:







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O