<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Monday, August 25, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Was hesitating whether if I should send that email annot .. but it will just benefit me if I send it .. She send me a good luck msg yesterday but I never reply .. she know that she have made the wrong move but she is still doing it again and again .. I just don’t understand why … O levels is coming and I just don’t know why my head is constantly thinking of you and this issue.. You wanted me to move on but with what you have done its getting harder and harder for me to get myself moving.. I guess this time I must a lil selfish and think for myself already… forget seems easy … but its NOT !!! But No matter what I have to move on !!







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O