<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Monday, August 25, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Wanted to study abit just now, so I went to bk .. saw quite a number of people haa .. As I brought my lappie along I did’nt managed to study end up watching Taiwan tv serials .. but after some time lappie no batt so started to study abit .. hee.. chatted with min,qi and yu in the interchange .. cute people ..Ah yu is becoming lamer and lamer already .. haa .. that’s a good thing .. Still my best bud though .. I won’t ever forget how she trusted and side-ed me during sec one. As you know I am a bad tempered/arrogant/a bitchy girl during sec 1 and nobody likes me but she tolerated me time and time again… Thanks girl for staying by my side when I need someone to talk to.. I simpily love you !!! haa.. wont ever forget you de I promise !!







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O