<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Monday, August 11, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Sakae was great, I mean the gathering not the food, the food totally sucks can... wenxi and jiabing went off first the rest of us chatted for 15 mins like that than yeemay said she want to go home as she had a heavy lappie… josh,cyn,yang,jeff acc me home before they to safra to meet dex for pool… I headed home.. actually I wanted to go along de.. but tat person is there so ya did’nt go ..so I headed home .. anyways I am tired too.. so head home to orh orh~~~ On sat my mum sucks big time can I was boiling water to cook meesua for breakfast but she did not tell me that dad will be tapaoing for me.. Until I cook everything le den she say “why on the fire until so big spoil the pot you know she continued saying dad tapao for you leah you still cook .. den I said why don’t you tell me earlier den she say how I know you are cooking ? Very cbgpxl lor she did it in purpose ...” fuck her la.. She sucks big time … I left the noodle there I called dad he was pissed off with ME !! fuck can he should be pissed at my mum de lor.. k nvm I kept quiet and I went to bathe… when I came out of the bath room dad was back I took my noodle and sit infront of my laptop dad starts nagging at me again I get so pissed of that I went to my bed room with my noodle F.U.C.K mum can she complained to my dad saying that I am eating inside dad flared up and in turn shouted back at me!!! I am pissed so in the end I dun even feel like eating the noodle already.. so I left the noodle at the table.. Dad shouted again !! saying that “dun waste food hor !!! ” So I reluctantly finished everything… I slacked at home for a while and I wanted to go to the gym but dad forced me to go to granny house .. I am so pissed off can so I brought my laptop along and I intend to surf and shop online there… mum and dad went for lunch and I say I dun want to go .. I mean I have just eaten 1 hr before and they say a lot of sarcastic stuff at me I am so sad upon hearing that and I went to the room … I tear-ed .. ya !! I am just that weak ..i cry for every single thing..its my aunt turn to force me to eat.. When they all went out.. Although I am full I stuff myself with the food.. I dunno why la .. but my other aunt just like to criticize my dress my nail polish and such .. that’s simply annoying !!! I locked myself in my room upon reaching home .. replied her msg and we were sort of like having a “war” when we are msg-ing..I think its pointless so I did not reply her after a few msg… Hmm wanted to watch fireworks with someone de but I vomited on the way so bo bian needa go home.. ate self prescribe medicine .. sad to say I ate the wrong one… mum was bad mouthing me .. I was sick so I dun even want to care about her ..slept till about 8 or 9 like that.. she send me another msg saying that she saw a rainbow … replied a few and I went back to sleep again …headed to the gym when I woke up the next morning .. basically I spend my morning in the gym… went home had fish and veggie for lunch and I went back to sleep.. till bout 2 plus like that they are going out for an family outing but I fuckin-ly dun want to go so I stayed at home.. went down stairs to buy laksa and bobo cha cha to eat .. super full can .. watched destiny love for 3 hours and I went back to sleep again.. till about 1 plus I woke up and I saw her msg again…. replied …and we end up taking over the phone.. till 6 plus in the morning.. And now I am in school abit sleepy… fuck can mum called and gup my phone SHE IS A BIG FAT SUCKER.. and I dun even want to talk to her already… knnbccb..

theres is a problem in uploading the pictures ..
will upload it next time (:







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O