<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Saturday, August 30, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Omfg .. tomorrow is the last day of my holiday already .. fast man ..

I am going to have a new class, a new bunch of friends and etc ..

Not as excited as before…


I LIKE my previous class room location cos there is a canteen right below my class!!!


Hias sian ½ no more food for me already..


Nevermind its also a good thing as I canTRY to slim down and save $$ ..hahas …


No promises


Its just wired why I have a sudden urge of studying after hearing his words hahas, perhaps he is a motivator..


So for now I think that I will most probably force myself to study study and study for the next 10 weeks, for my Olevel and poly (: No more ponning without proper reason … I scrape through cognitive with a gpa of 2,maths with a gpa of 2.5, science with a gpa of 2.5,culture with a 3 and enterprise and aesthetics with 3.. I think I can definitely do better if I never pon as much (: I know myself well enough I can do it that means I can do it ... go go jia you Xiuhui!!!


Went tennis with minghuat,bev,jingchun,jeff,yewli and jeff today and I think I can conclude that my tennis sucks!! I am the noob-set of the noob-est no matter how hard I try I still CMI .. hias irritating…had bbq with sec school friends yesterday was kinda of fun but today they complain to me that they do not have enough bbq food they want satay and such.. okay i try to prepare more bbq food the next bbq session the 2-3 months later (:







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O