<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Saturday, August 23, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Of all the things
I’ve believe in you
I just fucking want to get it over with
Tears from behind my eyes
And I try not to cry
Counting the days that pass me by
I’ve been searching
Deep down my soul
Words that I’m hearing
Are starting to get old
Feel likes I’m starting
All over again
The days
Were just pretend
And I said
Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
You were the one I once loved**
The one thing that I tried to hold on to
Good bye to you
And this time is for real …..


ps :Should I post this to my open to all blog ?







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O