<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Wednesday, August 20, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Not forgetting yeemay she celebrated my bdae for me too (: we went to a jap restaurant for lunch … Thw one I always go when I am celebrating my bdae … hmm we placed our order.. yeemay ordered carborana and I ordered tako and ika oba pasta .. hers is a set it comes with a soup and a salad… not long later her soup and salad was served the soup was pathetic-ly little…but okay la not that bad(in terms of taste) … next that was served is the pasta gratin .. super cheesy but nice .. den it was the okonomi cheese.. it taste like takoyaki balls with a lil more ingredients (: soon it was my pasta, to my dismay I ordered the WRONG pasta can !!! irritating.. I want the black squid ink pasta in the end I ordered the green green spinach pasta.. taste disgusting like eating grass like that .. yeemay suggested me to add chilli and cheese haa .. taste better but there are still left over… yeemay’s bacon carborana is sauce-less haa .. she add loads of chilli and cheese to hers too … And AGAIN we are talking about relationship stuff.. I told her that me and her is really over( and I really think it is over until she told me something that she told her) okay after lunch we walk ard and we end up buying bras .. yes BRAS .. hahas… passed by a giap giap machine wanted to try my luck so I inserted $1 into it but never giap dao so I inserted $2 more but still nothing drop out .. so I fang qi ): went to watch movie (love guru) haa … hilarious but lame … I was so so so tired that I fell asleep in the theater… bev called yeemay saying that she want to meet us .. she treated me cheese cake <3 at changing appetite.. the waiter is driving me bonkes he is so sorry to say stupid… I asked him today’s cheesecake is ½ price right den he say no .. so I okok lor .. but in the end he added on to say that today’s cheesecake is 50% off … I was like wth .. isn’t it the same …when I was asking what cheese cake do they have the supervisor fuckingly throw her hand written list of cheesecakes they offer on our table as she is too lazy to read it out .. we end up ordering a lot things although I am super full due to the heavy lunch .. we ordered 2 cheese cake one oreo and one raspberry, one HOT chocolate as I am freezing cold a shaghai chicken and bev ordered a pasta … not bad la the food .. I love it … chatted for a while and we headed home.. On they way back I brought a bdae cake for myself as my family is not free to get one for me… home-ed sleey fer awhile and they sang a bdae song for me when I wake up .. make 3 wishes one related to her one related to me and one related to everybody …Since its my wish I shall not type out here …heee … HMM BUT ANYWAYS YEEMAY AND BEVERLY THANKS FOR CELEBRATING MY BDAE FOR ME (: I ENJOYED MYSELF ..

Today I went for badminton with my friends my poly friends .. sort of tired … exhausted after playing .. den I went home and orh orh till now .. hahas …

PS: I am hugging on xian dan to sleep ever since I got her <3







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O