<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Friday, August 1, 2008,
Refresh-d.

I’ve never blogging for the past few days .. I am just too tired … i am getting slacker and slacker already.. I just don’t feel like touching my O level stuff not a single one.. and I am giving myself excuses to not to study like I can going to nautical studies if I cannot make it or something in this line… I know by doing this I am going to let down my mum and dad... alritey yesterday bestie come to my school to find me hahas.. wanted to watch money not enough but we are too late already so we switch to mummy but the fucking Q that we are in super duper slow siol so in the end when it is our turn to buy there are TWO FUCKING seats left and guess what the seats are separated wth right Q for bloody 30 min not getting any good seats lar …. I think the keypad on my lappie spoiling liao .. Very damn irritating !!
Today I lunched with my classmates and faci in the aircorn canteen .. food was okok la … haa.. went up to the class .. and it just happen that the class next door is taking pictures so I help them take lor… and here I am blogging ….. kathi went to meet his girl friend today is their anniversary .. he so wu xim can!! fold stars for his girlfriend .. sweet hor .. hahas.. Still have tar go jb later kinda sian la…but maybe meeting bev and bestie later… dunno … faci say she is going to give me an A if I finish question and all must be done correctly.. if there is any mistakes she will give me a B .. SAD sia …







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O