<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Thursday, August 14, 2008,
Refresh-d.

I ate my dinner with one monster just now!! Omg he ate like nobody business..wanted to go to the gym in the morning but yeemay is sick so I go to pasir ris to find her.. acc her to the polyclinic.. brought a lot of tidbits and sweets ..Went to watch 12 lotus erm I think not bad la quite nice.. meet up with both joshua ho and ang plus arumi.. gym-ed .. I haven even start much than they want to go home already.. but haa .. end up eating in KFC… on the way saw fang ru ,jia bing, puiman,nazreen ,shawn and jasmine .. haa .. nobody changed except me ..







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O