<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Thursday, August 21, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Hmm.. to be true to myself… I am thinking of giving up already .. fully.. I mean I do not really feel much for her already.. I tot that day will just be a normal outing.. but it just turns out to be a memorable one… I mean she is one of the first person to actually make me so so so so happy for my bday.. and I am really touched… to think of that its already very sweet already… I know whats happening behind the scene .. you took off to buy my pressie (I can imagine those stupid stuff you did when you are creating xian dan ,it must be hilarious) (: and also took off to bring me out.. to think of this I am even more gan dong. Just a little action from you I am getting so touched .. its just weird.. yeemay suddenly tell me that liwei commented on her saying that “你现在最喜欢的是xiuhui对吗” and she went back to think la.. I dunno how she feel la.. maybe she only treat me as a normal friend or maybe she just wants to be someone that looks at me from afar or maybe maybe maybe .. there are many other possibly… too much to think of le…







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O