<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Sunday, August 17, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Hmm..just woke up from my sleep.. but still kinda sleepy..ZzZZz… tired sia.. woke up at 8am this morning… have breakfast and headed to ecp.. cycled to changi beach… hmm.. long and tired journey.. I rain half way… that’s why I am having flu now .. Damn irritating !! family celebrated my birthday for me today (: had fish head etc in some restaurant.. Ate way too much stuff today already will be heading to the gym tomorrow..I seriously do not think that Singapore will win the gold medal today.. Alritey got to go now (: muacks







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O