<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Tuesday, August 19, 2008,
Refresh-d.

HAAA ..she celebrated my birthday for me yesterday… I am kinda happy (: really .. She very slow can… cos when we meet up that time right she did not managed to board the train that I am in… she said I signaled her too slow liao .. hahas .. is she slow can … so in the end I waited for her at the next station… haaas … Initially I tot we will be like sort of gang ga … but not really leah .. She keep asking me if I am hungry annot but I am NOT.. when we reached vivo its already like 7.15 like that liao.. So she went to buy the tickets to sentosa and song of the sea (: We watched the 8.40 show <3 .. Since we have some extra time we went to shop around … went to daiso and the pet shop .. From her eyes I can see that she is sort of compassionate .. I mean .. the way she looks at little doggies .. I just can feel the love she have for them.. Idk why … hmm .. she wear a super ugly cap so I took it away from her for the rest of the day and its still with me Now !! hahas … headed to sentosa at bout 8.30 and reached at 8.35 .. but sad to say it rains she wanted to buy an umbrella but I say dun need since I am wearing my blue hoodie (: initially she insisted on me wearing her cap but I inturn insisted her on wearing ( thinking back I think its cute for us to do that ) frankly speaking I sort of feel like both of us is a couple like that.. but sad to say we are NOT … I mean I just don’t know why we broke up just like that.. I did not do anything to salvage ): I should do something right ? okay back to yesterday… the show was pretty nice .. I particularly like the fireworks and the laser effect … she video-ed down the last part of the show.. she really have good video skills lor (: haa.. I can see that she is sweet la.. really really … after the show we headed to KFC for dinner … She actually knows what I want .. she ordered the correct thing hahas .. she did something sing so kuku when we are eating can .. someone knock the glass panel form next door.. so she also go knock back twice somemore… so dui lian can .. but cute la … did’nt expect her to do that … soon it was time to go home .. sad sia … I just dunno why I am kinda sad … hmm… on the train she ask me to choose a song from her phone to listen so I choose lor.. so qiao the song that I chose is what she is listening previously and what I am listening to for days and I did not expect the next song to be hun li … I was like so gan jiong wanting to change song.. I think so knows the reason behind me not listening to this song too …at dhoby ghaut I was guessing which bear she will buy for me and I think is the hello kitty one so I lied to her that someone had brought me that already … bad girl la me… (but I will tell her the truth one day de) she walked me home.. and when she pass me the present she said that I could not open till 12am .. which is my birthday (: and I guai guai listen to her… chat with chai chin on the phone till 12 .. she called asking me to open the pressie so I open-ed it and YES !!! I was right it was the one I always wanted !!! so happy can !!! really .. did’nt really notice his birth certificate till she ask me to take a look … kitty’s birthday is same as mine ! 19 AUG !! I will want to celebrate each and every of my birthday with kitty !! and I mean it!!! I will treasure and treat it s my baobei de !!! I swear !!! and I have also notice the name she gave for kitty its xian dan what I called her when we are still a couple… I just feel for this name …… chat with her till 2 plus .. den I called yeemay but she never pick up so I call chai chin .. and we chatted till 4 plus…







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O