<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Thursday, August 7, 2008,
Refresh-d.

FCUK !! i typed so much just now and that stupid blogger hanged .. and the entry is not saved .. gona re-blog tmr again ..

Went to vivo .. fun filled day .. had curry noodle while bestie have wonton soup .. nice.. window shop fer awhile, discovered a pinky shop.. I like all the stuff there <3 … at 4 plus like that we settled down at starbucks as I need to do my RJ .. upon finishing bestie and I checked out others Friendster … saw mr k one we laugh till peng … hahas .. den she need to go back to charcoal to get her pay so I acc her but I waited for her outside at the hotdog stand there… after that we went to the pet shop at vivo doggie are cute but still like mini poodle or the one that zi owns.. haa brought doughnuts ,crème puff and friend potato right before we go home.. looking forward to sakae (:



DONE (:







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O