<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Sunday, July 13, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Went ecp yesterday .. took like 3hr for me to reach there can .. I left home at 3.35 and i reach there like 6.20 pm .. we rented bikes and started our paddling journey for 2 hr .. hahas .. such an accomplishment !!! finished cycling at 9pm .. headed to pp for din .. acc ximei to giant for her sashimi I brought a cheesecake .. the type of half kg one.. while we are queing up ximei I and I finish 400g of the cheesecake .. and people queing up behind us are gossiping about our eating manner … super diu lian lar .. but we are really very hungry ma .. hahas .. hmm upon paying we headed to the food court wanted to eat western food but closed liao(cos its 9.30 liao,cant believe I ate my dinner so late) .. so i walk around the food court actually nothing much only 3 stalls .. pathetic hor .. cos the rest all closed .. qi have laksa and it seemed appealing so I also ordered .. the uncle was so kind he gave me extra 5 fishballs cos I said that I dun want fish cakes … After dinner we went to buy bubble tea .. I have strawberry lychee not that nice… luckily ximei likes it so I gave her .. brought a cd.. that singer have a nice voice .. hmm headed to a tidbit store and I start hunting for tidbits .. brought a jap version de yan yan and a jap version de sweet .. not that nice .. saded ): today I went for a jog in the morning did a total of 150 sit ups .. hahas .. got improvement.. but my skin started to peel painful .. brought a shoe bag , hmm saw a adidas de sport shoe wanted to buy but not enough cash hmm buying tomorrow.. hahas .. loves .. meeting ximei after school for a jog .. loves !! den needa go to ah beh’s tuition .. saded..







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O