<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Tuesday, July 15, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Received an unexpected call yesterday after chatting with ximei she called…again did not realize is her until she talk .. wth right ..hias ..i am just blur at night la .. chatted on alot of stuff .. I doubted her words.. I probe on a lot of stuff .. I was double confirming a lot of things.. she told me she was innocent she wants me to clarify stuff.. but i kept saying that 过去了就让他过去吧!! She gets abit agitated … but I just never say who told me .. she guessed and I told her not to tell me what’s her guess .. I told her I do not believe anyone now.. 现在我听就好了,我不要想太多了…its emotionally taxing.. she told me that I am one of those who know a lot of her stuff as in those bad ones .. she told me she is egoistic .. she do not want anyone to know the fragile side of her .. she was faking out a smile all the time .. she forged a false identity in front of some of her friends and acquaintances … I believe la (I mean this part) .. she brought up our past.. she told fang some stuff yesterday (what I did for her in the past,and such) I was stunned !! seriously I thought that she have forgotten me and our past.. She told me that treated her too well… 这样有错吗? She said she needs time, she gave me a feeling that she wants me to wait for her.. she say she needs time for everything.. I can wait.. but is it worth it? Will I end up getting hurt again ? I don’t know ..thought of this song冲动… hahas
but yesterday she told me that she will make me happy everyday haa.. den I inturn say 你愧疚啊,想补回是吗? Then she kept quite .. I ask her why,than she said that she is lost for words.. haa, we still chatted a lot of stuff la but I forget some liao … we chat till 5.45 like that sia .. my phone bills exploding soon la.. I wanted to wake up 6 this morning to revise for my UT but in the end I end up sleeping till 8 am wtf .. I did not even touch my 6p .. went to school almost late.. than that stupid ut client cannot load ..fucking irritating .. end up doing on paper .. gona do badly… Chinese O level i am not going to let history repeat again .. but I am sleepy !!! die liao



  很感激 这城市拥挤的交通
  让你我 还能多相处几分钟
  人潮中 怕失散所以轻轻拉你的手
  一刻不放松 不放松
  忍不住 想要爱你的冲动
  不确定你属于我 会有点寂寞
  你给的幸福 在我心中自由走动
  抚平我 每一个伤口
  忍不住 想要吻你的冲动
  不确定我的执着 能让你感动
  我只能相信 自己感受不怕失落
  关于你的一切 我想要比谁都懂
  我的心 是被你设定的闹钟
  提醒我 想你的时间不够用
  为什么 平淡的事情现在忽然生动
  是你改变我 改变我
  你是情人 还是朋友
  还没勇气 想得太多
  你的世界 如此辽阔
  我会在哪个角落








PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O