<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Monday, July 28, 2008,
Refresh-d.

I am now in school and its maths .. excel again .. hias I forget how to do the graph already…that shit pink asshole is sitting beside me and killa told me that he is constantly looking on my screen.. fuck him can.. with him we cannot go home early lor.. still need to do presentation.. that’s suckie !!! Without him we are usually released at bout 3 plus of so but with him I think we will finish at bout 4 plus.. Really feel like slapping his face.. Granddaddy was admitted to the hospital last night.. Dad went to acc him..Gong Gong have 7 children but only dad appeared its like wth right …Although dad is the eldest but should’nt they share the responsibility of taking care their own father together.. Got good stuff than go dun have den shunt.. Its like so unfair to dad …

I dunno why but I just feel emotional nowadays ………… I just do not feel like disclosing stuff to anyone anymore… I know that you guys treat me well but the problem lies with me alrite…

Its after lunch now .. so happy can … I had mei ren yu.. and the best thing is I saw her hahas .. so happy !!! loves .. jen and I was checking out on guys just now .. saw a few real cute ones … oh well.. there I go again…Our class is having class outing haa .. I actually sort of feel for the class la .. we are separating each other soon leah.. so I think I most probably will be going …cos it seemed to be fun … 2 more weeks together … and I am counting … I saw brenda just now… wanted to tell her … hesitated..we smiled to each other ... in the end I never say anything ..she kept quiet too..I am guilty cos this time is really my fault.. jen suggested me to add her in communicator ..and yupps I am going to add her.. and also tell her what happen.. hope that works accept my proposal (:







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O