<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Friday, July 18, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Hias… I don’t know if I have made the right choice annot… the choice of believing her...Actually I should not tell her anything in the first place... Really.. I really don’t know if both of them are hiding... Or what... I am just plain stupid at times seriously... Stupid in making decision... Stupid with my social life.. Stupid in my actions/behavior... Stupid in my words... Stupid in my studies.. stupid in my thinking.. I think the only reason that I believe her is because I love her… I wanted to believe her so badly in the first place.. so so so so so so so so badly ..

I know that I have try my best to make you see that there’s hope beyond the plain… only love can say,try again or walk away..so can we get back to the past?My friends told me not to believe you interms of relationship but to believe you in friendship.. should I just let it go and walk away? This might bring me out of this heart aching routine that I get on and off everyday.. But I just find it hard to let go of everything … especially all the memories we’ve built up…



Wa just now I saw her in the canteen sia .. both of them .. kinda happy hahas ..but I dun like the g siol .. but her voice very girl leah .. really that kind of 温柔 de… but I like more man de leah .. aiya .. dun care le la .. can see her 就好 le (: I am dreaming again .. wth .. err .. I wanted to say sorry to ximei leah .. I not be careful say out part of your secret to ting and ni ..but they say they wont say out …







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O