<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Wednesday, July 2, 2008,
Refresh-d.











HAHAS.. XIUHUI IS SOOOOO ZHI LIAN.....
I am now in the library not the school one but the national library… I am sitting right opposite a not bad looking guy .. err I think he is in his mid 20s already … he wore a very strong perfume and is quite fair .... since I arrive he has been sticking his eyes on his personal lappie till now … hahas … looks serious .. now he is distracted by the sound that was made outside.. back he goes to his work again …. Typical working guys .. hahas .. I think he noes tha I am looking at him……. But I just like to observe people ma .. i think he thinks that I am crazy cos I am constantly laughing to my computer .. muahahahahahaha… he looks funny too …. Abit look Alvin … in terms of the 眼神 ..LOL …why am I doing this ?? hahas .. because I am boring !!!! I wanted to study but I am kinda sleepy … Excuses !!! he is stress .. I think .. hmm… i heard him hias-ing … hahas … now his phone rang .. and he is kinda 温柔 when he talk hahas .. I think to her girlfriend …………. Hahas …. I like this kind of guys … cute .. hahas .. I am not hinting anything but it is just a casual remark ….. hahas … he is drinking some unique drink … in a metal water bottle the brand is miracle body V and was coated with yellow colour colouring for the packaging … ..hahas .. quite a unique person lol ….. he is packin … i think he will be leaving soon .. he took his hand phone and is brousing through … now back to packing is bag ..
He left ………… no more entertainment already .. hahas … but I move to his seat ……now waiting fer qi to come =]
tmr is your chinese O level .. must jia you okay ....
good luck !!!!







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O