<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Thursday, July 17, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Had lunch with ximei yesterday, 我把全部的是情都一五一十的跟她说了 hahas... She actually believes in xpp... She said that 一个须要人家相信的人是清白的, 一个叫你相信他的人是心须的.. 如果她 (ximei) 发现我是---我不知道她会不会远离我, 我不想失去一个这么好的朋友!! As you know ximei judgment is always correct, she does not make any mistakes in judging people.. she is just like a gift bestowed to me by god!! I am thankful for everything you guys have done for me.. I mean I felt really really happy to have friends that care and concern for me… should I message you and tell you that I believe you?? Or should I not ?? you should feel it I guess …hmm but I just feel abit bad questioning you that night.. Sorry for being so harsh to you and you trying your best to tell me how much you like me at that time.. what do you mean by 现在不是时后,也许以后有可能把.问提不出在你的身上是我的错…对不起!! 我不可能找到一个对我这样好的人了.你是后悔把我的手放开,还是你要在寻找令一个人呢?你是不是在暗事我,要我等你啊? 刚才看电影的时后我也有想到你,hmm 很可笑吧…我相信你是爱我的…只是时间不对儿以...







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O