<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Tuesday, July 22, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Angry siol that ximei promise me to come to school but never come 害me 饿肚子.. survive the day with siew mai and nachos… so hungry can !! both items cannot satify my stomach ..
So after school I went back to the canteen to buy nachos,blackforest cake, siew mai and cheesy puffy dog.. hahas .. that’s a lot .. wanted to talk a taxi home but no more cash and I am left with nets if I pay with nets there will be an 10% additional charges and its also peak hour already so I have to pay extra 40%.. Its alot so I decided to take a bus instead.. I went home and I slept again till 7.35pm ..wake up eat again… but its my fav yong tofu … hahas .. headed to jb .. still earlie so I decided to loiter around the bb court.. aiya actually nothing much happen ..



Things are fucking in my brain no mood to study I cannot control myself…It comes again and again.. I am going crazy every day; I think I have an attitude problem!!!I flare up for every little things.. I try to change but it is HARD.. things just don’t turn out right,words just don’t come out right..Can I go back to the times when I keep everything to myself.Actually I love being alone, I enjoyed the times when I watch movie alone, shop alone, gym alone all alone !!!! alone alone alone !!!







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O