<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Sunday, July 20, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Ah hem .. I had a hectic day today.. woke up at 9 am sharp in the morning had a warm bath and went to the market for breakfast .. had prawn mee and a muffin .. that’s fattening .. haha .. so I requested pappie to bring us to ecp so at least I can burn away some fats ..

1pm ---- Zoom here we come ecp ..rented 4 bike and we started our cycling journey … hmm went by the cable ski park and I sort of reminiscence the days when I am in the wakeboarding IG .. sort of missed it la .. the people especially.. hmm I think I will take up cable skiing courses soon.. so as to prepare me to join back that IG next year =) .. the day was pretty good until it started to rain .. We cycled to the seafood restaurant for chili crab.. it was yummy .. but also very expensive.. A bloody crab that weighs 1.1kg cost forty over dollar .. so ex can !! headed to Carrefour to replenish the grocery.. In total we brought 12 liters of milk.. OH my fucking god that’s a lot I did not realize we took so much until I reach home.. After packing all the stuff into the fridge dash to my bed ... dead beat … slept till about 8.50 pm .. and I got myself changed and I went for a jog in the park to burn off the calorie that I had gotten from that sinful plate of chili crab… had a hot bath and tada I am here blogging again =))

Labels:








PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O