<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Friday, June 27, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Talk with yeemay yesterday she told me that she doubt some of wenxi’s words too.. she said that she is hiding some stuff from me ,for example she might be disliking me but she told me that there is no such things …. Maybe she got some motive behind ?? or she xian mu me and her ?? or what she want to spoil my relationship with her ? or what ?? I am confuse how …… I thought that I can believe her but the problem is two of my good friends ask me not to believe her fully .. I mean must be reserved sometimes … like dun tell her everything… think of what should say and what I should not..我笨到我把全部的事都说出来了…………… 怎么办?? If the fault dun lies on xiao pei pei den 我不是吴会他了吗? Maybe ii am siding xiao peipei more that’s why I am doubting wenxi words.. friends are excuses that I gave myself….. I think I will call chai chin to ask for advices … I am at a confuse state of mind now ………… what is the truth ?? how long must I wait ?? will a girl say out that someone have touched her ?? 如果我没有跟你在一起过会有这么多是发生吗? 我很想知到我门真正分手的里有….应为wenxi 跟我说你跟每一个stead 都说一样分手的里由… 还是他再骗我??







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O