<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Thursday, June 26, 2008,
Refresh-d.

Should I take back what I have said at the previous post ??After what chai chin have told me I am like thinking and thinking real hard.. what is the truth ?? I am getting more and more confused… as what she said could wenxi be the one that initiate it and wanted to do something hanky panky behind my back?? Of course of all chaichin denzel and wenxi I trust chai chin the most that’s why I am doubting wenxi words now… oh gosh what should I do ?? wth .. fan arh …………
Should I call wenxi and xiao pei pei out to clear everything ??
I suppose this is the best way ??
Burt will they gang up to bluff me ??
I really have no idea ..
Why ?? is it me ??
I have enough problems already ..
And I am going to think about this ..
This issue have been bugging me me me !!!!! and its fucking irritating ….
I noe they are people who can take things and forget things easily ..but me .. I cant .. I will think and think of the fact and the truth …
i really dun think i can take the fact .......
cannot cannot cannot cannot cannot cannot cannot cannot cannot cannot cannot cannot !!!!!!!!!
i am going bonkes soon .....................
stress ar!!!!!







PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O