<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/123209852459351535?origin\x3dhttps://xiuhuiandherbookofsecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Wednesday, June 25, 2008,
Refresh-d.



I cannot believe that you did something hanky panky behind my back when we are together... you actually touched a wenxi and slept with her but on the other hand you told me that she is irritating?? You want wenxi to be your girlfriend but she rejected you so you come to me?? Am I right to say this??

You are really despicable!!!

Yes you did not lie to me... but you did not tell me a lot of things when we are still a couple... I am real disappointed with you... as what you said aren’t a couple tell each other everything... but in turn you didn’t .. I am about to break down(but I hold back) when wenxi told me this I am so so so so so so so so so sad to hear this thing .. really…. I am glad that I did not take the wrong step...you are so clever to use the tactic of testing a person just by talking to them. As what you do on me just to test me. I am really really really disappointed with your actions …

Labels:








PROFILE♥!

Tan xiu hui katie

WANTS♥!

Teddybearrrr.
him.^^

CHAT♥!

CBOX

EXITS♥!

Link
Link
Link


THANKS♥!

Pls leave th credits alone. Thanks much :D
X O X O X O